This education & training workshop takes place over four days (2 two-day workshops) and is mainly designed for general management, Plant Managers, production managers, etc. at production companies.
This four-day introductory workshop will provide you with a foundation (theory and practice) in the relationship between your organisational objectives and concrete improvement activities (Policy Deployment), basic improvement techniques such as the 15-step Kaizen and the SMED method of reducing lead times.
After a brief theoretical introduction, you will take a practical approach to learning the five steps of Focused Improvement:
- Step 1 – Evaluation of current costs (analysis of production costs, determining potential for improvement, executing Policy Deployment, determining and allocating KPIs and starting on loss identification);
- Step 2 – Second level of deployment (analysis of 'gap' KPIs (Euro drivers), OEE Deployment, deployment failure process, single agenda & contribution matrix);
- Step 3 – Recovery and improvement of current standards (Introduction to Performance Management system, introduction to Speedy Kaizen, SMED teams planned losses, Teams for 15-step Kaizen on unplanned losses, P-M analysis);
- Step 4 – Productivity and flexibility (Productivity deployment, human/machine separation, teams for productivity and flexibility improvement, lay out improvements);
- Step 5 – Constructing a zero-loss system (Implementing loss follow-up on all machines, follow-up on all errors, review of change-over procedures and details of cost structure);
All participants will be provided with a training manual.
Tilburg + a site location